Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Almost Spring Break 2010!!

It is almost spring break 2010 and we are busy preparing for the break. Did I say busy? Adam is playing video games and I am on facebook... We should be busy preparing for spring break. Every time there is a break from school, I like to leave my house clean. This is what we should be doing.

This spring break, we are going to be helping my mom with some spring cleaning and for the second half we will be in Dallas searching for a place to live! We are so excited to move and start a new chapter in the Dallas area. The big question is: to buy or to rent? We are getting advice from both parties and I think we are just going to have to see what is out there. We are planning on looking at houses to buy and apartments to rent and hopefully have a better idea about what we should do. I have been calculating an estimated budget with our new salaries and it was so surprising how fast all that money just disappears! So much to plan for. Good thing I love planning. :)

3 comments:

  1. both have really good sides. if you rent your credit will go up, because youre making stable monthly payments. but if your credit is already up and you can get a good loan, and you're ready to find a permanent-ish place, then owning is the way to go.

    thats my 2 cents ;)

    -Agata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy a house!! It's such a buyers market and that way you guys can't run off, or should I say 'blast off' too soon. hee hee love you

    ReplyDelete